There are various Mauritius jobs available. In this article, we’re going to post the latest job vacancies in Mauritius Telecom 2020. Find all the job vacancies in Mauritius Telecom. If you are seeking a part-time or full-time job in Mauritius; there are dozens of companies out there who are recruiting skilled and non-skilled individuals, and the Mauritius Telecom is just one of them.
Founded in July 1992, the Mauritius Telecom has become the primary provider of voice, mobile, Internet and data communication services in Mauritius.
The Mauritius Telecom has a customer base of more than 1.3 million subscribers, ranking as the leading provider of ICT services and solutions in Mauritius.
In the early year of 2000, Mauritius Telecom struck into a partnership deal with France Telecom, now Orange S.A, which acquired 40% of its shares.
Recommended: Vacancies in Mauritius Post Office
The introduction of the fibre optic broadband has seen the subscribers base skyrocket over the past few years.
The company has since introduced the fibre optic broadband to its hundreds of thousands active subscribers.
This development has improved the internet speed in Mauritius, making it quite easier for the subscribers to have easy access to the Telecom IPTV services.
The Company is recording a tremendous growth over the last decade, hence, the need for more manpower is essential—which is why there are currently lots of job vacancies in Mauritius Telecom.
Job Vacancies in Mauritius Telecom
Due to constant growth in the subscribers base, couple with various services provided by the Mauritius Telecom.
The Company is actively seeking for qualified and competent individuals for automatic employment.
There are several dozen job vacancies in Mauritius Telecom, and only qualified candidates will be considered.
Vacancies in Mauritius Telecom 2020
Discover and apply for the latest Vacancies in Mauritius Telecom 2020.
Here in this post, you will find various job opportunities in the Mauritius Telecom, including the subsidiaries companies, which are:
- Telecom Plus Ltd
- Cellplus Mobile Communications Ltd
- Call Services Ltd
- Teleforce Ltd
- Mauritius Telecom Foundation
- MT Services Ltd
- MT Properties Ltd
- MT International Ventures PCC
Any of these listed qualification is accepted:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any ICT related fields
- Business Administration
- Business Management,
- Marketing Management
- Degree in Science
- Degree in Engineering
- Theatrical Art
- Language and Literature
- Accounting or related field of study.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the overall application life-cycle of high profile international client projects
- Ability to help define technical and architectural design requirements
- Keep up-to-date of emerging technologies and apply them
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and keen to learn new relevant technologies
- Able to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking and organisational capabilities
- Self-motivated and well presented with a strong willingness to learn.
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills (English & French)
How to Apply for Vacancies in Mauritius Telecom
Follow the steps below to apply for job vacancies in Mauritius Telecom:
Interested individuals should send their application letter along with CV and other related documents to:
Corporate Office Address:
Mauritius Telecom Ltd
Level 18, Telecom Tower
Edith Cavell Street
Port Louis 11302
Email Address: email@example.com
Tel: (230) 203 7000
For more available positions and how to apply, simply go to Mauritius Telecom official website.