Whether you’re looking for a job vacancy for fresh graduate in Ethiopia, or are simply on the lookout for a Reporter job vacancy in Ethiopia. On this page, you will find various job vacancy in Ethiopia.
News Reporters are responsible for the collection and analysis of information. This information includes everything from the breaking news, to politics and government-related news and stories. And the news are later broadcast to the public through various means of communication, such as Television, Radio, Magazine, Newspaper, and the Internet. These are a few of many ways where news and reportings are being circulated.
With that said, the job of a News Reporter is basically to source for information, analyze them, and then make it available for public consumption.
Check Also: Ethio Telecom Vacancy
Reporter Job Vacancy in Ethiopia
There are various Ethiopian Reporter vacancy across the country. Organizations across Ethiopia are actively looking for a passionate and energetic Reporter to join their media team. As a Reporter at a company in Ethiopia, you will be responsible for delivering fresh and interesting news to the Ethiopian audience. In order to stand any chance, you have to be passionate about the job.
Current Reporter Job Vacancy in Ethiopia
SOS Children’s Villages International
Regional Internal Auditor
Senior Manager, Programs
ChildFund International -Ethiopia
Project Coordinator, Job at ChildFund
World Vision Ethiopia
Finance Director -Job at World Vision
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
Finance Associate – Job at UNICEF
NOTICE: Always visit this page for more updates on the latest Reporter job vacancy in Ethiopia. Current Ethiopian Reporter vacancy can be found here on this page.
Check Aslo: Addis Zemen Vacancy List Today
Basically, employers want to employ News Reporters with the core skills listed below. If you ever dream to work as a News Reporter, below are the roles and responsibilities of a Reporter:
Reporter Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Follow all the local and global happening
- Cover a wide variety of reports
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Plan, write and edit stories and articles to be broadcasted
- Analyze and verify information provided by interviewees
- Analyze and finalize news content
- Timeliness is extremely important, so must keep up with deadlines
- Stay up-to-date with news events and other media sources to stay informed
Reporter Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Years of experience as a Journalist or a similar role
- Taste for writing and creating interesting piece
- Should have a portfolio of news articles
- Knowledgeable of media
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent time-management skills
- Degree in Journalism or any related field
In order to be successful when applying for a reporter job vacancy in Ethiopia, you are required to possess strong writing skills, and the ability to convey information in a clear, concise, and conversational manner. The ability to go live on-camera presentations should be added to your toolbox.