Find the latest Mauritius jobs. The PSC vacancies Mauritius is now open. The Public Service Commission & Disciplined Forces Service Commission are looking to employ individuals who are keen to work in the PSC sector. Whether you’re a graduate or undergraduate looking for vacancies in Mauritius; we’re happy to inform you that there are lots of opening positions available. However, it is fair to admit that finding the latest PSC vacancies Mauritius doesn’t come so easy, as there are usually thousands of people waiting for opportunities in the Public Service Commission. To find and apply for PSC Vacancies 2020-2021 Mauritius, simply head to the Public Service Commission (PSC) and Disciplined Forces Service Commission (DFSC) application portal.
- To identify and appoint qualified persons with the drive, skill, and attitude for efficient performance.
- To safeguard the impartiality and integrity of the Commissions regarding appointments and promotions in the Civil Service and to ensure that these are based on merits.
- To take disciplinary action with a view to maintaining ethical standards, encouraging good governance and safeguarding public confidence in the service.
Applying for PSC Vacancies 2020 Mauritius
These are some of the vital things you should consider before proceeding to apply for the PSC vacancies in Mauritius:
- Consider whether your qualifications corresponds with the competencies specified in the vacancy notice, before applying for any latest vacancy at PSC Mauritius.
- The application should be made only through the e-Recruitment portal.
List of PSC Vacancies 2020 Mauritius
To view the current PSC vacancies Mauritius, follow the steps outlined below:
Application Guide for PSC Vacancies 2020 Mauritius
- All applications for positions at the Public Service Commission (PSC) must be submitted through the e-Recruitment portal.
- Candidates should ensure that they complete and submit their application online before the deadline.
- Candidates are advised that if they apply for a position and subsequently make changes to their profile, these changes will be reflected in the submitted application. Please bear this in mind if you are considering amending your application for the purpose of applying for another post.
- Upon successful submission of your application, you will receive an automatic acknowledgment of receipt. If you have not received an acknowledgment of receipt you have not submitted your application correctly, and the PSC and DFSC will not consider you as a candidate.
How to Apply for PSC Vacancies 2020 Mauritius
- Search through the list of available vacancy and click on the “Apply” button
- Click to “Register” an account, if you don’t already have one
- Login to your “Profile” using your applicant username and password that you created
- After signing in, you have now entered the application wizard
- Fill in all the details and click “Add” to insert secondary qualifications.
- Follow the same process to add several qualifications.
- For technical qualifications, click on “Click here to add qualification”, fill in all the details. Click on “Add Qualification”. The qualifications will appear in the “List of Technical Qualifications”. Repeat the process if you have several qualifications.
- Provide other qualifications (if applicable) as laid down in the advertisement such as Registration Certificate or Driving License or Skills relevant to the post applied for
- Provide information on any present employment in the Government Service or previous employment in the Government Service or employment other than in the Government Service (if applicable)
- Make sure you answer all questions before submitting the application
- You can submit your application when all the information has been entered correctly
- Upon successful submission of your application, you will receive an acknowledgment message.
PSC Recruitment Contact Information
For questions regarding your application, send an e-mail to the PSC recruitment department, quoting the reference number of the position you applied for.
PSC Vacancies Mauritius Notice!
Incomplete, inadequate or inaccurate filling of the Application Form may cause a candidate’s elimination. It is an offence to give information which is false or to conceal any relevant information. This may lead to an application being rejected or, if a candidate has already been appointed, to the termination of his appointment.
It is very important for the candidate to indicate his National Identity Number in the space provided at item 2 of the Application Form.
The Application Form should be completed in the candidate’s own handwriting and forwarded to the Secretary, Public and Disciplined Forces Service Commissions, 7 Louis Pasteur Street, Forest-Side.
Qualifications obtained after the closing date for the submission of applications as specified in the advertisement will not be accepted. Only qualified persons should apply.
Applications not made on the prescribed form will not be accepted.
Applications received after the closing date and time mentioned in the advertisement will not be accepted. The onus for the prompt submission of applications so that they reach the Secretary of the Commission in time lies solely on applicants.
If a candidate is employed by Government, the application form should be completed in duplicate and the duplicate forwarded to his Supervising Officer.
The post applied for should be clearly marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
The completed form should contain full details regarding previous experience, qualifications and any other factors which would qualify the candidate to carry out the duties of the post applied for. Documentary evidence and a statement of relevant particulars, e.g. job description and content, dates and employer’s certificate should be attached with the Application Form.
Should there be any matter not covered by the Application Form that the candidate wishes to be considered with his application, the details must be given on an additional sheet to be annexed thereto.
Birth certificate, school leaving certificate, examination certificates, testimonials or any other papers should not be sent with the Application Form unless specified otherwise, but these should be readily available and produced when requested.
A candidate who is overseas must indicate clearly at the top of the Application Form that he is an “overseas candidate”. He will be required, if convened for an interview, to produce evidence to that effect. The candidate must be prepared to return to Mauritius to attend an interview by the Commission if required to do so and make his own arrangements.
A candidate should immediately inform the Commission about any change of address.
A candidate who is proceeding abroad, should immediately inform the Commission of his overseas address and the expected date of his return.
Recruitment by the Commission is made solely on the basis of qualifications and merit. Recruitment is not made against reward of any kind. Candidates must therefore guard themselves against any person who promises employment against reward, financial or otherwise, and report the case immediately to the nearest Police Station.
Any person who directly or indirectly by himself or by other person and in any manner, influences or attempts to influence any decision of the Commission or the Chairman or the Deputy Chairman or any Commissioner shall commit an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine and to imprisonment.
The Commission reserves the right to convene only the best qualified candidates for interview, if this is necessary, and to reject any application without giving any reason.
PSC Written Exam Guidelines:
Be Ready to take your seat in the examination room at least 20 minutes before the time fixed for the examination.
Candidates should call at their designated examination center (where convened) as they will not be allowed to take the examination at a center other than where their names have been listed.
Read carefully the Instructions on the front cover of the Answer Booklet as well as those (if any) contained in the Question Paper.
Write the number of each question attempted on the left-hand side margin of the paper. You may use ballpoint pens but not lead pencils for writing your answers.
Candidates will be allowed 10 minutes for reading the Question Paper before answering.
Do not answer more than the required number of Questions.
Cellular phones should be switched off while in the examination room.
For more information about the PCS vacancies in Mauritius, kindly leave us a comment below and we’ll attend to your query as soon as time allows.
Please note that any application that is submitted after the given deadline will not be attend to, hence, applicants are expected to submit their application o