Are you looking for non-governmental organizations in Italy? In this article, you’ll find a list of NGOs in Italy. Discover the number of NGOs in Italy, including NGOs in Florence Italy, coupled with some of the top NGOs in Italy, and where to go for NGO internships in Italy.
So, whether you’re a refugee, looking for a non-profit organization to get you back on your feet; a student searching for reputable and reliable nongovernmental organizations to enroll for an internship; or a job seeker, seeking for a goldmine career opportunity. These non-governmental organizations in Italy are looking for volunteers like you!
If you’re more interested in career opportunities, you can simply apply to work for any of these NGOs in Italy.
List of NGOs in Italy
- Jesuit Refugee Service (JRS)
- Help Without Frontiers
- Italian Caritas
- Terra Nuova
- The Glocal Forum
- FIDAL Hall of Fame
- Foundation Child for Study and Research into Childhood and Adolescents (Fondazione Child)
- Africa ’70
- Associazione Ricreativa e Culturale Italiana (ARCI)
- Associazione Studi e Ricerche per il Mezzogiorno (SRM)
- Ateneo Veneto di Scienze, Lettere ed Arti (Ateneo Veneto)
- Siena International Photo Awards (SIPAContest)
- Siracusa International Institute for Criminal Justice and Human Rights (ISISC)
- Smile Mission
- Società Italiana per lo Studio della Storia Contemporanea
- VIDES Kenya
- Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI)
- MAGIS Italian Jesuit Missions Network
- National Chamber of Italian Fashion
- European Association of Daily Newspapers in Minority and Regional Languages (MIDA S)
- Council for the United States and Italy (CONSIUSA)
- Amici del Mondo World Friends Onlus
NGO Internships Italy
- Pugwash Conferences on Science and World Affairs
NGOs in Florence Italy
- United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
Whether you are looking for a nongovernmental organization in Italy to enroll for internship, or simply seeking for a career in one of many nonprofit organizations in Italy.
The good news is that: There are various top nonprofit organizations in Italy.
So, whether you are a student, refugee, job seeker, etc., there are always lots and lots of opportunities out there queuing for you.
In addition to applying to enroll in a nongovernmental organization in Italy, there are quite a lot of money to be made. Many local and international nonprofit organizations working in Italy are actively on the look out for more passionate people.
With that said, your services are highly needed, irrespective of you specialty.
One more thing about these organizations is their impartial nature of recruiting new people.